Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Closing in on Launch Day!

The warm spring weather continues and presents us with a great opportunity to get the paint work completed ahead of schedule. Gloria and I traveled to Conn. on Thursday to attend my mom sister's "Aunt Flora's" 95th birthday party celebration. I sure was born into a wonderful family, a real special time was had by all as we shared memories with our cousins who attended from all parts of the country. Other than that my full effort has been spent at Scott's yard preparing and painting Gath and India. With Jeanette, Franks, Dennis and Whits help things are shaping up quite nicely. I expect we'll get even closer to our goals in the the next three days as the weather is predicted to be perfect for painting at least until Friday. Come on down and say hi, so far were seen Chris and Terry Lamb, Gary Coffie, and Pete Sage.

In other news,Gloria has decided to sell her 2007 "Honda civic hybrid". It's in super condition with a 120k mile Honda warranty. We inherited my mom's car that's paid for, and we have no need of both. So it's going to be a very good deal for someone. Please give me a call if you know of anyone whose looking for a real nice small car.




"Gath and India"
are shown in the background in Emcee Spose's new video album "I'm Awesome". Filmed in Wells Me.. http://vimeo.com/10820195 I believe it's on the top of the Rapp charts, so it's pretty cool for the younger crowd. The boats are at 3:17 seconds on the album. Beware it has some inappropriate language for kids.

The crew and I will be working on the boats through the weekend so feel free to stop down, check our progress and say hi. Best Satch

Captain's Satch's Wells Harbor Weekly


Reservations (207) 337 0800 : office phone: (207) 324-9655

Reservations for the 2010 season began Saturday Morning Feb.27th.. Make your reservations early to ensure you get the trip of your choice!!

www.wellsharbor.com

Followers

Search This Blog