Friday, March 5, 2010

Linking... Fair Weather Fisherman's club page to the new site..

Hey folks'....Sure am having fun with the new website. Thanks for your interest. Today I joined all the young folks and opened a Facebook page. It's my intent to link it to the web page this weekend. My intent is to have a club page where all our fishing guests can chat, bump, jive, and ping each other...I think we'll have a lot of fun with it. The page is already on Facebook and is titled, Captain Satch and Sons..by joining as a fan you can get to participate in the blog, keep abreast all the latest updates, including open spots on our Friday offshore trips. I've been dreaming about finding a way for all my guests to communicate with any other folks you may have met on the boats over the years. Once I get the bugs out I think this is the answer.This is real exciting stuff, jump aboard and have fun. Best Satch

Captain's Satch's Wells Harbor Weekly


Reservations (207) 337 0800 : office phone: (207) 324-9655

Reservations for the 2010 season began Saturday Morning Feb.27th.. Make your reservations early to ensure you get the trip of your choice!!

www.wellsharbor.com

Followers

Search This Blog